In this year’s REFUTS conference various categorizations will be put to discussion along different scales:
- scale of “users/recipients/clients”;
- scale of “social and educational work professionals”;
- scale of “organizational arrangements/social services”;
- scale of “regulations/laws”;
- scale of “political discourse”.
Especially the binary coding’s described below shall become “objects” of reflection, debate or analysis throughout one or several of the abovementioned scales. Bearing this in mind, contributions to the conference can embrace basically all “sectors” or “fields” of social and educational work: health, migration, family, work, non-formal education, disability, etc.